Topics on this page
Whitening your teeth is one of the easiest, most effective ways to beautify your smile. Innovative Family Dentistry offers two teeth whitening options:
Our office provides the Rejuvenate whitening system by Dr. Brite. This system uses all-natural, non-toxic ingredients to whiten teeth. Created by dentists and used around the world, this system is an innovative and safe way to brighten your smile. We’re proud to be able to offer this whitening option!
- It’s effective: Most teeth will be 4-6 shades whiter with a single 45-minute session. Your teeth won’t ‘rebound’ as much as with other in-office whitening systems either.
- It’s all natural & organic: No harmful chemicals, just all-natural ingredients. Safe enough to eat!
- It causes less sensitivity: Most quick whitening options make teeth very sensitive, but most patients using our in-office system have minimal or no sensitivity.
- It’s quick and easy: One or two quick sessions will give you the bright smile you want without the fuss. No messing with trays or whitening gel at home; nothing to remember. Fast results!
If you’d like to take the first quick step to a brighter, more beautiful smile, please call our office – we’d love to discuss it with you.
Great experience – great results!
— Angie G.
We love at-home whitening too!
- Get them white, keep them white: Once they've achieved their desired shade, many patients whiten their teeth for a few days every month to maintain their bright, beautiful smile.
- Go at your own pace: if your teeth become sensitive, just stop whitening for a few days.
- Better than over-the-counter whitening: You’ll get custom-fitted whitening trays and clinical-strength whitening gel. This means whiter teeth, and faster than with over-the-counter options.
- Less expensive: While up-front costs are about the same as in-office whitening, it’s less expensive to purchase more whitening gel – that means it can be easier to keep your teeth white in the long term.
Innovate Family Dentistry recommends Rejuvenate by Dr. Brite. This premium, all-natural line of oral care products is created to be a nontoxic way to enhance your smile like never before by whitening teeth and nurturing a healthy mouth.
They use ingredients like organic coconut oil, aloe vera, activated charcoal, and more to provide a healthier, professional strength alternative to commercial whitening strips, toothpaste, and mouthwash.
These products are only available through dental offices. You’ll receive some complementary products at your in-office whitening visit, and products are available for purchase as well.
Which Option is Right for Me?
If you want convenience, quick results, less sensitivity, and an all-natural, organic product, we suggest in-office whitening. If speed is less important, at-home whitening can be a more cost-effective way to keep your teeth white for a long time.
How to Get Started
If you’d like to get started, please call our office today. We’re happy to discuss your options, show you some all-natural products, or schedule an appointment to brighten your smile!