The cost of your treatment is is an important issue. Here are some innovative approaches that we feel are important.
- We offer no interest in-house financing over the length of treatment.
- We offer outside financing through Lending Club with no down payment. Plans up to 12 months with no interest are available, as are longer-term options that allow you to have comfortable monthly payment options at reasonable rates. We've done a lot research so provide solutions that have good long term succress for patients.
- We also offer long-term financing for those with challenging personal credit issues.
- We work with our patients to do a lay-away version of dental financing.
- Learn more about private pay and why it's important.
We have treatment options for every budget. We want to help you get the dentistry that you deserve!
Below are a few outside financing options for our patients. All have been very well researched by our staff and we have found them to be a wonderful benefit for many of our patients.
Lending Club Patient Solutions
Our practice is pleased to offer flexible payment plans from Lending Club.
- Affordable extended plans with low fixed rates and low monthly payments
- No down payment and no payment for 3-7 weeks
- No interest plans up to 12 months
- No punative interest
- No prepayment penalty
You can calculate payment options here, or place an application in a few short minutes. Decisions are typically available in seconds. For more information, just ask our team. We'd love to answer your questions!
Compassionate Finance™ makes it possible for you to receive treatment for procedures that previously may have seemed too cost prohibitive. Whether you need a procedure not covered by insurance or by standard medical credit companies, or if there's an aesthetic procedure you've always wanted but can't afford the upfront cost, Compassionate Finance™ will provide you will the support you need so you can accept treatment now and pay for the procedure over time. With Compassionate Finance, you can expect quick acceptance and payment plans that fit your budget.
We also accept CareCredit financing. CareCredit provides easy access to financing for patients in all walks of life.