Our Dentures are Different
Dentistry is all about smiles – and having a confident, healthy, beautiful smile is important even for patients wearing dentures. Dr. Maltsberger is a denture expert who uses tried-and-true techniques alongside cutting-edge technology to make dentures whose quality and comfort will surprise you.
- We take the time to do it right: They key to a comfortable, usable denture is a perfect fit. Dr. Maltsberger takes the time to make sure your denture works for you – with multiple appointments to build the denture and follow-up appointments to make sure it fits perfectly. With over 30 years of happy customers, Dr. Maltsberger has the experience to make sure you love your new smile.
- We use the best technology: AvaDent dentures are precision made for an exceptional fit – right from the lab, they work better than traditional dentures. And if standard dentures aren't the best option, we offer implant-supported dentures, or even the amazing All-on-4™ techniqe - the next best thing to natuarl teeth.
- We use the best materials: Our dentures use new higher-density materials – this makes them 8× stronger than traditional dentures. Milled from a single block of material, the teeth are fully integrated into the denture for extreme strength. And because they’re less porous than traditional dentures, they are resistant to bacteria and odor.
- We're more convenient: Ensuring a proper-fit used to take 5+ visits; with computer-designed dentures, you’ll need fewer trips to the dentist. The lab makes them more quickly – less waiting. And because your denture is stored digitally, a replacement denture (or a back-up) is both quicker and less expensive.
- We guarantee our dentures: We promise complete satisfaction with your denture – the appearance, function, and comfort of your new teeth. We're not happy until you're happy. And if your denture breaks within the first 5 years, we'll provide a replacement for only $100.
We love to build great dentures, and we’d love to discuss treatment options with you. Please contact our office for a free denture evaluation and consultation with Dr. Maltsberger, or if you have any questions.